Find Out More
Specific product rates are available by clicking the links below.
Nassau Growth Annuity
Nassau Personal Income Annuity
Nassau Personal Protection Choice
Nassau Personal Retirement Choice
Nassau MYAnnuity 5X/7X
Nassau Simple Annuity
Feel free to bookmark our Annuity Rates Page to reference the current month’s rates and check back anytime. For questions, please call us at 888-794-4447 (option 1) or contact us online.
The Annuity Sales Desk
Important Details & Disclosures
* Rates vary by contract duration and state group.
1. Rates effective November 1, 2022. Rates shown for 10-year surrender charge schedule contracts in Group A States. In Group A States, if the oldest contract owner is age 81 or older at issue, the contract will be issued with the Group B States surrender charge schedule and crediting rates. Indexed account credits are based on a cap, participation or enhanced participation rate set at the beginning of each indexed account segment and subject to change for future segments. Dividend payments and distributions are not received from any index. While the value of each indexed account is affected by the value of an outside index, the contract does not directly participate in any stock, bond or equity investment. We may change, add or eliminate indexed accounts. Multi-year accounts are not available in New Hampshire. Other state variations may apply. Sunrise Smart Passage SG accounts apply the Sunrise Crediting Method which may result in the account underperforming other indexed accounts if the growth is concentrated in one or two months.
2. Rates effective November 1, 2022. Rates shown for 7-year surrender charge schedule contracts. 1-year S&P 500 indexed accounts and 2-year Sunrise Smart Passage SG indexed accounts are for enhanced participation rate accounts which currently include a 1.00% annual strategy fee that applies in each year of the index term (subject to change). Dividend payments and distributions are not received from any index. While the value of each indexed account is affected by the value of an outside index, the contract does not directly participate in any stock, bond or equity investment. We may change, add or eliminate indexed accounts. Multi-year accounts are not available in New Hampshire. Other state variations may apply. Sunrise Smart Passage SG accounts apply the Sunrise Crediting Method which may result in the account underperforming other indexed accounts if the growth is concentrated in one or two months.
3. Clients have a choice of 10% Free Withdrawal Amount or No Free Withdrawal Amount. Election must be made at issue. Rates shown are for contracts with no free withdrawals and are different for contracts with 10% free withdrawals. New rates are posted here, effective November 1, 2022, and subject to change. Nonqualified funds and Traditional IRAs only in New York (Roth, SEP, or SIMPLE IRAs are not approved in New York).
4. Rates shown include 5% Free Withdrawal Amount. New rates are posted here, effective November 1, 2022, and subject to change.
The “S&P 500 Index” is a product of S&P Dow Jones Indices LLC or its affiliates (“SPDJI”) and has been licensed for use by Nassau Life and Annuity Company and its affiliates (collectively, “Nassau”). Standard & Poor’s®, S&P 500® and S&P® are registered trademarks of Standard & Poor’s Financial Services LLC (“S&P”); Dow Jones® is a registered trademark of Dow Jones Trademark Holdings LLC (“Dow Jones”); and these trademarks have been licensed and sublicensed for use by SPDJI and Nassau, respectively. Nassau products are not sponsored, endorsed, sold or promoted by SPDJI, Dow Jones, S&P, or their respective affiliates, and none of such parties make any representation regarding the advisability of investing in such products nor do they have any liability for any errors, omissions, or interruptions of the S&P 500 Index.
Selected Risk Considerations for the Smart Passage SG Index:
The Smart Passage SG Index (the “Index”) is the exclusive property of SG Americas Securities, LLC (SG Americas Securities, LLC, together with its affiliates, “SG”). SG has contracted with S&P Opco, LLC (a subsidiary of S&P Dow Jones Indices LLC) (“S&P”) to maintain and calculate the Index. “SG Americas Securities, LLC”, “SGAS”, “Société Générale”, “SG”, “Société Générale Indices”, “SGI”, and “Smart Passage SG Index” (collectively, the “SG Marks”) are trademarks or service marks of SG. SG has licensed use of the SG Marks to Nassau Life and Annuity Company (“NLA”) for use in a fixed indexed annuity offered by NLA (the “Fixed Indexed Annuity”). SG’s sole contractual relationship with NLA is to license the Index and the SG Marks to NLA. None of SG, S&P or other third party licensor (collectively, the “Index Parties”) to SG is acting, or has been authorized to act, as an agent of NLA or has in any way sponsored, promoted, solicited, negotiated, endorsed, offered, sold, issued, supported, structured or priced any Fixed Indexed Annuity or provided investment advice to NLA.
No Index Party has passed on the legality or suitability of, or the accuracy or adequacy of the descriptions and disclosures relating to, the Fixed Indexed Annuity, including those disclosures with respect to the Index. The Index Parties make no representation whatsoever, whether express or implied, as to the advisability of purchasing, selling or holding any product linked to the Index, including the Fixed Indexed Annuity, or the ability of the Index to selling or holding any product linked to the Index, including the Fixed Indexed Annuity, or the ability of the Index to meet its stated objectives, including meeting its target volatility. The Index Parties have no obligation to, and will not, take the needs of NLA or any annuitant into consideration in determining, composing or calculating the Index. The selection of the Index as a crediting option under a Fixed Indexed Annuity does not obligate NLA or SG to invest annuity payments in the components of the Index.
THE INDEX PARTIES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE), WITH RESPECT TO THE INDEX OR ANY DATA INCLUDED THEREIN OR RELATING THERETO, AND IN PARTICULAR DISCLAIM ANY GUARANTEE OR WARRANTY EITHER AS TO THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS AND/OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INDEX OR ANY DATA INCLUDED THEREIN, THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE INDEX AND/OR THE CALCULATION OR COMPOSITION OF THE INDEX, OR CALCULATIONS MADE WITH RESPECT TO ANY FIXED INDEXED ANNUITY AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME ON ANY PARTICULAR DATE OR OTHERWISE. THE INDEX PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE (WHETHER IN NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) TO ANY PERSON FOR ANY ERROR OR OMISSION IN THE INDEX OR IN THE CALCULATION OF THE INDEX, AND THE INDEX PARTIES ARE UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO ADVISE ANY PERSON OF ANY ERROR THEREIN, OR FOR ANY INTERRUPTION IN THE CALCULATION OF THE INDEX. NO INDEX PARTY SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY ACT OR FAILURE TO ACT BY THE INDEX PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE DETERMINATION, ADJUSTMENT OR MAINTENANCE OF THE INDEX. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT SHALL AN INDEX PARTY HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF NOTIFIED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
No Index Party is a fiduciary or agent of any purchaser, seller or holder of a Fixed Indexed Annuity. None of SG, S&P or any third party licensor shall have any liability with respect to the Fixed Indexed Annuity in which an interest crediting option is based is on the Index, nor for any loss relating to the Fixed Indexed Annuity, whether arising directly or indirectly from the use of the Index, its methodology, any SG Mark or otherwise. Obligations to make payments under the Fixed Indexed Annuities are solely the obligation of NLA. In calculating the performance of the Index, SG deducts a maintenance fee of 0.50% per annum on the level of the Index, and fixed transaction and replication costs, each calculated and deducted on a daily basis. Because the Index can experience potential leverage up to 350%, the maintenance fee may be as high as 1.75% per year. The transaction and replication costs cover, among other things, rebalancing and replication costs. The total amount of transaction and replication costs is not predictable and will depend on a number of factors, including the performance of the index underlying the Index, and market conditions, among other factors. These fees and costs will reduce the potential positive change in the Index and increase the potential negative change in the Index. While the volatility control applied by the Index may result in less fluctuation in rates of return as compared to indices without volatility controls, it may also reduce the overall rate of return as compared to products not subject to volatility controls.
For Producer Use Only. Not for use with the general public or consumers as sales literature.
Product features, rider options, and availability may vary by state. Product sales must be appropriate based on a comprehensive evaluation of the customer’s financial situation, needs, and objectives. Guarantees are based on the claims-paying ability of the issuing company. Nassau does not provide financial, investment or tax advice or act as a fiduciary in the sale or service of its products. Nassau reserves the right to revise declared rates at any time.
Insurance Products: NOT FDIC or NCUAA Insured | NO Bank or Credit Union Guarantee.
Nassau Growth Annuity (19FIA3, ICC19FIA3N), Nassau Personal Income Annuity (ICC19EIAN,19FIA and19ISN), Nassau Personal Protection Choice (ICC19EIAN, 19FIA and 19RN), and Nassau Personal Retirement Choice (19FIA, ICC19EIAN, 19ISB) single premium deferred fixed indexed annuities, and Nassau MYAnnuity 5X/7X (18IFDAP and ICC18IFDAP/ICC18IFDANP) and Nassau Simple Annuity (18FADTCP and ICC18FADTCP) single premium deferred fixed annuities are issued by Nassau Life and Annuity Company (Hartford, CT). In California, Nassau Life and Annuity Company does business as “Nassau Life and Annuity Insurance Company.” Nassau Life and Annuity Company is not authorized to conduct business in MA, ME and NY, but that is subject to change. In New York, Nassau MYAnnuity 5X (Form17IMGA) single premium deferred fixed annuities are issued by Nassau Life Insurance Company (East Greenbush, NY). Nassau Life and Annuity Company and Nassau Life Insurance Company are subsidiaries of Nassau Financial Group. The insurers are separate entities and each is responsible only for its own financial condition and contractual obligations.