Our Strong MYGA Rates Remain Consistent
We continue to offer competitive multi-year guarantee annuity rates across 4-, 5-, 6- and 7-year durations, offering your clients a range of options and potential laddering strategies for their retirement savings.
Nassau MYAnnuity® 5X in New York is also now eligible for Traditional IRAs as premium payment options.²
Find Out More
Specific product rates are available by clicking the links below.
Nassau Growth Annuity
Nassau Personal Income Annuity
Nassau Personal Protection Choice
Nassau Personal Retirement Choice
Nassau MYAnnuity 5X/7X
Nassau Simple Annuity
Feel free to bookmark our Annuity Rates Page to reference the current month’s rates and check back anytime. For questions, please call us at 888-794-4447 (option 1) or contact us online.
The Annuity Sales Desk
Important Details & Disclosures
1. Rates effective September 1, 2022 on contracts with 10-year surrender charge schedule in Group A states only. Indexed account credits are based on a cap, participation or enhanced participation rate set at the beginning of each indexed account segment and subject to change for future segments. For indexed accounts with enhanced participation rates, currently a 1.00% annual strategy fee applies in each year of the index term (subject to change). Dividend payments and distributions are not received from any index. While the value of each indexed account is affected by the value of an outside index, the contract does not directly participate in any stock, bond or equity investment. We may change, add or eliminate indexed accounts. Multi-year accounts are not available in New Hampshire. Other state variations may apply. Fixed accounts are available for a 1-year segment duration and rates are subject to change at the beginning of each new segment.
2. Nonqualified funds and Traditional IRAs only in NY. Roth, SEP, or SIMPLE IRAs are not approved.
3. Clients have a choice of 10% Free Withdrawal Amount or No Free Withdrawal Amount. Election must be made at issue. Rates shown are for contracts with no free withdrawals and are different for contracts with 10% free withdrawals. New rates are posted here, effective September 1, 2022, and subject to change. Rates not applicable to contracts in NY.
4. Rates shown include 5% Free Withdrawal Amount. New rates are posted here, effective September 1, 2022, and subject to change.
5. Clients have a choice of 10% Free Withdrawal Amount or No Free Withdrawal Amount. Election must be made at issue. Rates shown are for contracts with no free withdrawals and are different for contracts with 10% free withdrawals. New rates are posted here, effective September 1, 2022, and subject to change.
Nasdaq® and Nasdaq-100® are registered trademarks of Nasdaq, Inc. (which with its affiliates is referred to as the “Corporations”) and are licensed for use by Nassau. The Product(s) have not been passed on by the Corporations as to their legality or suitability. The Product(s) are not issued, endorsed, sold, or promoted by the Corporations. THE CORPORATIONS MAKE NO WARRANTIES AND BEAR NO LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT(S).
The “S&P 500 Index” is a product of S&P Dow Jones Indices LLC or its affiliates (“SPDJI”) and has been licensed for use by Nassau Life and Annuity Company and its affiliates (collectively, “Nassau”). Standard & Poor’s®, S&P 500® and S&P® are registered trademarks of Standard & Poor’s Financial Services LLC (“S&P”); Dow Jones® is a registered trademark of Dow Jones Trademark Holdings LLC (“Dow Jones”); and these trademarks have been licensed and sublicensed for use by SPDJI and Nassau, respectively. Nassau products are not sponsored, endorsed, sold or promoted by SPDJI, Dow Jones, S&P, or their respective affiliates, and none of such parties make any representation regarding the advisability of investing in such products nor do they have any liability for any errors, omissions, or interruptions of the S&P 500 Index.
For Producer Use Only. Not for use with the general public or consumers as sales literature.
Product features, rider options, and availability may vary by state. Product sales must be appropriate based on a comprehensive evaluation of the customer’s financial situation, needs, and objectives. Guarantees are based on the claims-paying ability of the issuing company. Nassau does not provide financial, investment or tax advice or act as a fiduciary in the sale or service of its products. Nassau reserves the right to revise declared rates at any time.
Insurance Products: NOT FDIC or NCUAA Insured | NO Bank or Credit Union Guarantee.
Nassau Growth Annuity (19FIA3, ICC19FIA3), Nassau Personal Income Annuity (ICC19EIAN,19FIA and19ISN), Nassau Personal Protection Choice (ICC19EIAN, 19FIA and 19RN), and Nassau Personal Retirement Choice (19FIA, ICC19EIAN, 19ISB) single premium deferred fixed indexed annuities, and Nassau MYAnnuity 5X/7X (ICC18IFDAP, 18IFDAP) and Nassau Simple Annuity (18FADTCP and ICC18FADTCP) single premium deferred fixed annuities are issued by Nassau Life and Annuity Company (Hartford, CT). In California, Nassau Life and Annuity Company does business as “Nassau Life and Annuity Insurance Company.” Nassau Life and Annuity Company is not authorized to conduct business in MA, ME and NY, but that is subject to change. In New York, Nassau MYAnnuity 5X (Form17IMGA) single premium deferred fixed annuities are issued by Nassau Life Insurance Company (East Greenbush, NY). Nassau Life and Annuity Company and Nassau Life Insurance Company are subsidiaries of Nassau Financial Group. The insurers are separate entities and each is responsible only for its own financial condition and contractual obligations.